Massage Therapy During COVID-19
WHAT TO EXPECT
We have implemented new precautions and protocols that have been provided by the Ministry of Health and Public Health Ontario. Not only are we following the guidelines we’ve been given; we’re exceeding them. Here are the current precautions that we have in place:
– RMTs required to wear medical /surgical masks at all times.
– Clients required to wear masks upon entering building and throughout their massage therapy treatment. Clean cloth or disposable.
– No walk-ins.
– Everyone must sanitize their hands and arms upon entering the building.
– Clients must show up 5 mins prior to their appointment.
– Everyone must keep a safe 6 foot distance from others when possible.
– Online booking will be recommended after treatment.
– Clients will be pre-screened for Covid-19 symptoms prior to their appointment.
Our therapists have discussed the emotional and physical impact the pandemic has had on our community and are prepared to handle the heightened levels of anxiety that may be present in our clientele at this time. We understand some clients may not be feeling safe to reintroduce massage therapy back into their lives at this point in time. We will be here, excited to see you when you feel that it is right for you and your health. We’re ready when you need us.